Watchman Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Watchman
A watchman is responsible for the security and protection of a designated area or property. They are responsible for monitoring and surveying the area to ensure that all security protocols are being followed and that any suspicious activity is reported to the appropriate authorities.
- Monitor and patrol designated areas to ensure security and safety
- Record and report any suspicious activity or incidents
- Respond to emergency situations and call for appropriate assistance
- Conduct regular security checks of doors, windows, and other access points
- Maintain accurate records and logs of all security-related activities
- Operate security equipment such as cameras, alarms, and access control systems
- Provide assistance to visitors and employees as needed
- Collaborate with other security personnel to ensure the overall safety and security of the property
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in security or a related field is preferred
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to remain calm and composed in emergency situations
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
- Must be physically fit and able to stand for long periods of time
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of security equipment is a plus.
The salary range for a watchman in the USA can vary depending on the location, experience, and qualifications of the individual. The average salary for a watchman in the USA is around $29,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)