Hiring Senior Java Developer – DevOps environment
The Sr. Backend Developer will work in a fast-paced agile setting participating in all aspects of software delivery, from estimation, refinement, development, testing and supporting product features.
Through clear and direct communication, he/she should be able to articulate concerns, challenges, impediments and dependencies and then work together with the team in helping achieve resolution.
Finally, the candidate should be willing to share his/her experiences with the broader team and seek opportunities to mentor junior associates while pitching the virtues of good, industry-standard development practices.
- 5-8 Years Experience
- Must have Java development experience with ability to develop unit / integration test cases using Junit /TestNg.
- Must have ability to understand and work with code developed by other developers.
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Must have experience with web services and understanding of RESTful / SOA Services.
- Must have extensive experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies.
- Must have strong experience in continuous integration within DevOps environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (in English).
- Good to have experience working with API Management Tools.
- Good to have Experience working with GIT/BitBucket.
Job Poster’s Origin / Location: Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka
Work Location: Reston, Virginia, USAusajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)