School Teacher Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: School Teacher
Job Description: A school teacher is responsible for educating and instructing students within a classroom setting. They create lesson plans, administer assessments, and provide feedback to students and parents on student progress. They also communicate with other teachers and administrators to ensure that students are meeting educational standards.
- Planning and delivering lesson plans to students
- Assessing student progress and providing feedback
- Communicating with parents and other teachers
- Participating in professional development opportunities
- Maintaining a safe and positive classroom environment
- Bachelor’s degree in education or a related field
- State certification or licensure
- Criminal background check and fingerprinting
- Pass a drug test
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create engaging and effective lesson plans
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Strong understanding of curriculum standards and assessment practices
- Knowledge of best practices in teaching and learning
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills and ability to use technology in the classroom.
The salary range for school teachers in the USA varies depending on the state and level of education. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual salary for elementary school teachers is $59,420, while the median annual salary for high school teachers is $61,660.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)