SAP WM Functional Consultant
Job Type: Full Time, Onsite Day 1
Location: Maryville, TN
This position will be responsible for maintaining the SAP ECC System and various applications to support manufacturing and distribution operations in the Warehouse Management space. Will require both technical level experience and ability to interface with all levels of users. Additionally, the candidate should be able to quickly come up to speed on the current configuration and customizations (development) in the client’s SAP system, develop and evaluate alternative solutions to business issues, and recommend the best solution based on technical and business impacts.
- Functional expert and key support for the SAP WM module and associated processes and secondary support for other SAP modules such as, MM, QM, and PP.
- Configuration of SAP Warehouse Management related master data.
- Ability to conduct SAP WM implementations from start to finish using Best Practice methods and tools.
- Provide leadership in gathering, clarifying and documenting requirements for application, service and support requests.
- Analyze and resolve support and enhancement requests.
- Actively work with customers to analyze business needs and document business requirements.
- Interface with other functional areas to implement cross-functional solutions.
- Recommend revisions to SAP related business processes to increase efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Gather, define, and document high-level business requirements on behalf of the business process owners, subject matter experts, users, and other stakeholders. From this information, develop a detailed functional specification suitable for implementation.
- Implement designs and configure the system as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- At least 7 years’ applicable experience and 1 full SAP life-cycle experience required.
Competencies and Skills:
- Must have SAP WM configuration experience.
- Deep understanding of the SAP ECC processes, reports, and associated functionality, in Warehouse Management.
- Cross Functional understanding of ECC WM, PTP, MM and other modules strongly desired.
- Experience with Serialization and Equipment Records in SAP
- Extensive experience with both the functional and technical aspects of interfaces with non-ECC systems.
- Ability to interpret complex system customizations
- Broad understanding of the integration points between the various SAP modules.
Job Poster’s Country or Origin: Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistanusajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)