Sales Representative Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Sales Representative
Sales representatives are responsible for promoting and selling products or services to potential customers. They identify new sales opportunities, build relationships with customers, and negotiate and close deals.
- Identifying and pursuing new sales opportunities
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Presenting products or services to potential customers
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Keeping accurate records of sales and customer interactions
- Providing feedback to management on market trends and customer needs
- Attending industry events and trade shows
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in computer software and CRM systems
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Sales training or certifications
- Experience in the industry or product line being sold
- Strong understanding of market trends and customer needs
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
The salary range for sales representatives in the USA varies depending on the industry and level of experience, but typically ranges from $30,000 to $100,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)