Project Manager Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Project Manager
A Project Manager is responsible for leading and overseeing the planning, execution, and tracking of a specific short-term project. This individual will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Identify and manage project risks and issues
- Coordinate and lead project meetings and status updates
- Communicate project progress and status to stakeholders
- Ensure project deliverables meet quality standards and are completed on time
- Manage project resources, including staff, equipment, and materials
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with project stakeholders
- Continuously monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as project management, business administration, or engineering
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in project management
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivering projects
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience with project management software and tools
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification is preferred but not required
- Experience in a specific industry such as construction, IT, or healthcare may be required for certain positions
- Strong understanding of project management methodologies such as Agile or Waterfall
- Strong budget and financial management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
The salary range for a Project Manager in the USA can vary depending on experience and location, but typically ranges from $70,000 to $120,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)