Production Worker Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Production Worker
Production workers are responsible for performing various tasks to assist in the manufacturing process of a company. These tasks may include assembling products, operating machinery, packaging products, and maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Assemble products according to specifications
- Operate machinery and equipment
- Pack and label finished products
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Follow all safety protocols and procedures
- Communicate effectively with team members and supervisors
- Meet production quotas and deadlines
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve when necessary
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift and move heavy equipment and materials
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment is preferred
- Knowledge of safety protocols and procedures
- Experience operating machinery and equipment
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and instructions
- Experience with quality control procedures is a plus.
The salary range for a production worker in the USA is typically between $25,000 and $40,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)