Plumber Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Plumber
A plumber is a skilled tradesperson who installs and maintains the systems that transport water and gas to and from buildings. This includes installing pipes, fittings, and appliances, as well as repairing and maintaining existing systems.
- Installing and maintaining plumbing systems, including pipes, fittings, and appliances
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting plumbing problems
- Reading and interpreting blueprints and building codes
- Communicating with clients and other tradespeople to ensure that projects are completed on time and to budget
- Keeping up-to-date with new technologies and techniques in the plumbing field
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of an apprenticeship program or vocational training program in plumbing
- Valid plumbing license in the state where the plumber is working
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects and work in tight spaces
- Journeyman plumber certification
- Master plumber certification
- Gas fitter certification
- Experience in commercial and residential plumbing
- Knowledge of local building codes and regulations
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
Salary Range in USA:
The average salary for a plumber in the USA is $52,590 per year, but this can vary depending on location, experience, and qualifications.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)