Physical Therapist Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Physical Therapist
Physical therapists (PTs) are healthcare professionals who help patients recover from injuries and illnesses by designing and implementing rehabilitation plans. They use a variety of techniques to help patients increase their strength, flexibility, and range of motion, reduce pain, and improve overall function.
- Assessing patients’ physical abilities and limitations
- Developing and implementing individualized treatment plans
- Using manual therapy techniques, such as massage and mobilization, to help patients recover from injuries
- Using exercise and other interventions to help patients improve strength, flexibility, and range of motion
- Educating patients on how to maintain and improve their physical condition
- Communicating with other healthcare professionals, such as doctors and nurses, to coordinate patient care
- Keeping accurate records of patient progress and outcomes
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- A Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree from an accredited program
- A state license to practice physical therapy
- Successful completion of the National Physical Therapy Examination (NPTE)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- A commitment to ongoing learning and professional development
- The ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Experience with electronic health records (EHRs) and other medical software is a plus.
Salary Range (USA):
The average salary for physical therapists in the USA is around $87,000 per year, but this can vary depending on location, experience, and employer. Entry-level physical therapists can expect to earn around $70,000 per year, while more experienced PTs may earn $100,000 or more.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)