Painter Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification
Job Role: Painter
Job Description: Painters are responsible for applying paint, stains, and other finishes to buildings, structures, and surfaces. They may work on both interior and exterior surfaces, and may use a variety of techniques and tools to complete their work.
- Preparing surfaces for painting, including cleaning, sanding, and filling in cracks and holes
- Mixing and matching paint colors to create the desired finish
- Applying paint, stains, and other finishes using brushes, rollers, and sprayers
- Using scaffolding and ladders to reach high surfaces
- Cleaning up after the job is complete
- Communicating with clients and supervisors to ensure their satisfaction with the finished product
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Physical stamina and dexterity to perform the job
- Ability to work at heights and in confined spaces
- Willingness to work in a variety of weather conditions
- Experience as a painter is preferred, but not required
- Basic knowledge of paint and finishing techniques
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 certification may be required for certain jobs.
The median annual salary for painters in the USA is $39,520. However, this can vary depending on experience, location, and the type of work being performed. Entry-level painters may start at around $25,000 per year, while experienced painters can earn up to $60,000 or more per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)