Office Manager Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Office Manager
The Office Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of an office, ensuring efficient and effective functioning of the office and its staff. They are responsible for managing administrative tasks, office supplies, and equipment, as well as maintaining accurate records and financial reports. The Office Manager also serves as a liaison between the office and outside vendors, contractors, and clients.
- Managing and supervising office staff
- Managing office budget and expenses
- Coordinating office operations and procedures
- Managing and ordering office supplies and equipment
- Maintaining accurate financial records and reports
- Handling customer and client inquiries and complaints
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Organizing and maintaining office files and records
- Coordinating with outside vendors and contractors
- Providing administrative support to management and other staff
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in an office management or administrative role
- Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Experience with budgeting and financial management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office software
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Strong customer service skills
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Professional certifications in office management or administrative support
- Experience working in a specific industry or field, such as healthcare or legal
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage and motivate staff.
The salary range for an Office Manager in the USA is typically between $40,000 and $70,000 per year, depending on experience, qualifications, and location.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)