Model Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Model
A model is a professional who poses for photographs, advertisements, and runway shows to showcase clothing and other products. They may work in a variety of settings such as studios, fashion shows, and on location shoots.
- Posing for photographs and videos in various settings and poses
- Following direction from photographers, designers, and other professionals on set
- Maintaining physical appearance and fitness through diet and exercise
- Networking and building relationships with industry professionals
- Keeping up-to-date with fashion trends and industry developments
- Attending casting calls and auditions
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a strong and unique look
- Must be physically fit and able to maintain a healthy appearance
- Must have a positive attitude and be able to take direction well
- Must be able to travel and work flexible hours
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in modeling or related field (such as acting or dancing)
- Strong portfolio of previous work
- Professional training and experience in the fashion industry
- Strong networking skills and ability to build relationships with industry professionals.
$15,000 – $150,000+ per year (depending on experience and level of success)usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)