Miner Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Miner
Miners extract valuable minerals, metals, and other materials from the earth using various mining techniques. They work in a variety of settings, including underground mines, open-pit mines, and quarries. Miners may also be responsible for maintaining and operating heavy equipment, such as drills and loaders.
- Operate heavy equipment, such as drills and loaders, to extract minerals and other materials from the earth
- Follow safety protocols and adhere to regulations to ensure a safe working environment
- Monitor and maintain mining equipment to ensure proper functioning
- Collaborate with other mining personnel, such as engineers and geologists, to plan and execute mining operations
- Record and document mining activities, including production and safety data
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- On-the-job training or vocational training in mining
- Experience operating heavy equipment, such as drills and loaders
- Physical stamina and ability to work in a potentially dangerous and physically demanding environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow safety protocols
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
The average salary for a miner in the USA is $55,000 to $85,000 per year. The salary range can vary depending on the location, type of mining, and level of experience.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)