Magento Developer Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Magento Developer
A Magento Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining e-commerce websites and applications using the Magento platform. They are experts in the Magento framework and are able to create custom solutions for clients to meet their specific needs. They work closely with project managers, designers, and other developers to ensure that projects are completed on time and to a high standard.
- Design and develop e-commerce websites and applications using the Magento platform
- Create custom modules and extensions to meet specific client needs
- Work with project managers, designers, and other developers to ensure that projects are completed on time and to a high standard
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with existing Magento sites and applications
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the e-commerce industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of experience working with the Magento platform
- Experience with MySQL and database design
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Git and version control
- Experience working with Magento 2
- Experience with front-end development frameworks such as AngularJS or ReactJS
- Experience with web services and APIs
- Strong understanding of e-commerce business processes and best practices
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
The salary range for a Magento Developer in the USA can vary depending on the location and the size of the company. On average, a Magento Developer can expect to earn between $75,000 and $120,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)