Linux Developer Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Linux Developer
A Linux Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software systems and applications that run on Linux operating systems. They work with a team of developers and are responsible for coding, debugging, testing, and deploying software applications and systems.
- Design and develop software applications and systems for Linux operating systems
- Collaborate with other developers, designers, and project managers to create and maintain software
- Debug and troubleshoot software issues and bugs
- Test and deploy software applications and systems
- Participate in code reviews and ensure code quality
- Stay updated with the latest trends and technologies in Linux development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in Linux development
- Strong knowledge of Linux operating systems and Linux administration
- Experience with programming languages such as C, C++, Python, or Perl
- Familiarity with Linux shell scripting and Linux command line tools
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Experience with Linux distribution packaging and deployment
- Experience with Linux security and system hardening
- Experience with Linux virtualization and containerization technologies
- Experience with Linux network administration and troubleshooting
- Experience with Linux performance tuning and optimization
- Experience with Linux automation and scripting tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
The salary range for a Linux Developer in the USA can vary depending on the location, experience, and skills of the candidate. On average, the salary range is between $80,000 – $120,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)