Insurance Sales Agent Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Insurance Sales Agent
An insurance sales agent is responsible for selling insurance policies to individuals and businesses. They work with clients to understand their insurance needs and recommend appropriate policies.
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Identifying and assessing clients’ insurance needs
- Recommending and selling appropriate insurance policies
- Processing policy applications and issuing policy documents
- Providing policy information and answering client questions
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in insurance regulations and laws
- Meeting sales targets and achieving growth goals
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Sales experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred)
- Insurance license (required by state laws)
- Professional insurance sales certification (such as CPCU or CIC)
- Experience in insurance sales or a related field
- Knowledge of insurance products and underwriting principles
- Familiarity with insurance regulations and laws.
Salary Range in USA:
The average salary for an insurance sales agent in the USA is $40,000-$70,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)