Information Technology Manager Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Information Technology Manager
The Information Technology (IT) Manager is responsible for the overall management and direction of the organization’s IT department. This includes planning, organizing, and directing the activities of the IT department to ensure the organization’s goals and objectives are met.
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures
- Manage and oversee IT projects
- Ensure compliance with IT security standards and regulations
- Coordinate with other departments and stakeholders to identify and address IT needs
- Manage the budget and resources of the IT department
- Identify and implement new technologies to improve the organization’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot IT issues
- Manage and mentor IT staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in IT management
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of IT security, networking, and software development
- Experience with project management
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Certifications such as ITIL, PMP, or CISSP
- Experience with cloud computing and virtualization
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and developments in IT.
$89,000 – $130,000 (depending on experience and location)usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)