Housekeeper Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Housekeeper
A Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of a residential or commercial property. This includes tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, mopping, laundry, and cleaning bathrooms and kitchens. Housekeepers may also be responsible for stocking supplies and running errands for the property.
- Cleaning and maintaining all areas of the property, including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens, and common areas
- Dusting, vacuuming, and mopping floors
- Washing and folding laundry
- Stocking supplies, such as toilet paper and cleaning products
- Running errands, such as grocery shopping or picking up dry cleaning
- Communicating with property management or owners regarding any maintenance or repair needs
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but not always required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Must be able to lift and carry heavy cleaning equipment and supplies
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Prior experience as a Housekeeper or in a related role
- Knowledge of cleaning and maintenance techniques
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Physical stamina and ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings if needed.
The salary range for a Housekeeper in the USA is typically between $20,000 and $35,000 per year, depending on location and experience.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)