Gas Station Attendant Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Gas Station Attendant
Gas station attendants are responsible for providing customer service, operating cash registers, and performing basic maintenance tasks at a gas station. They may also be responsible for stocking shelves, cleaning the store and gas pumps, and performing other duties as needed.
- Greeting customers and providing excellent customer service
- Operating cash registers and handling financial transactions
- Stocking shelves with products and keeping the store clean and organized
- Performing basic maintenance tasks such as cleaning gas pumps and changing oil
- Assisting customers with questions or concerns regarding products or services
- Following safety procedures and ensuring a safe working environment
- Completing daily reports and inventory checks
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience working in a retail or customer service environment
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Prior experience working as a gas station attendant or in a similar customer service role
- Familiarity with cash registers and point-of-sale systems
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Good organizational skills and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
The average salary for a gas station attendant in the USA is around $24,000 to $30,000 per year. However, this can vary depending on location, experience, and the size of the company.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)