Fundraising Manager Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Fundraising Manager
A Fundraising Manager is responsible for developing and implementing fundraising strategies to support the organization’s mission and goals. They work closely with the leadership team to identify potential donors and secure funding for the organization.
- Develop and implement fundraising strategies to meet the organization’s goals
- Identify potential donors and build relationships with them
- Create and execute fundraising campaigns and events
- Prepare grant proposals and reports
- Manage the organization’s donor database and tracking systems
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create fundraising materials and communications
- Provide regular updates to the leadership team on fundraising progress and results
- Bachelor’s degree in nonprofit management, marketing, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in fundraising or a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of successful fundraising campaigns and events
- Experience with donor databases and tracking systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Master’s degree in nonprofit management or a related field
- Experience with major gifts and planned giving
- Experience with online fundraising platforms and tools
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills
- Familiarity with fundraising regulations and compliance requirements.
$50,000 – $90,000 (depending on experience and location)usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)