Food and Beverage Manager Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Food and Beverage Manager(F&B Manager)
The F&B Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the food and beverage department within a hotel, restaurant, or other establishment. This includes managing staff, creating menus, ordering supplies, and ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Managing the food and beverage team, including hiring, training, and scheduling staff
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures for the department
- Creating menus and specials that are both appealing and profitable
- Ordering supplies and maintaining inventory levels
- Overseeing the preparation and presentation of food and beverages
- Managing budgets and financial reports for the department
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations
- Building and maintaining relationships with suppliers and vendors
- Responding to customer complaints and resolving any issues
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a food and beverage management role
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Knowledge of food and beverage operations, including inventory management and cost control
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of relevant software (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- A degree or diploma in hospitality or food and beverage management is preferred but not required
- Experience working in a hotel or restaurant environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations (e.g. health and safety laws)
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks at once
- A passion for the food and beverage industry and a desire to deliver high-quality service to customers.
The salary range for an F&B Manager in the USA can vary depending on location and experience, but typically ranges from $50,000 to $80,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)