Florist Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Florist
A florist is responsible for designing and arranging floral arrangements for various occasions such as weddings, funerals, special events, and holidays. They work with a variety of flowers, plants, and other materials to create unique and beautiful arrangements. They also assist customers in selecting and purchasing flowers and may provide advice on flower care and maintenance.
- Designing and arranging floral arrangements for various occasions
- Selecting and purchasing flowers and other materials
- Assisting customers in selecting and purchasing flowers
- Providing advice on flower care and maintenance
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies as needed
- Staying up-to-date with current trends and styles in floral design
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working with flowers and floral design
- Strong attention to detail and creativity
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Physical ability to lift and move heavy objects and stand for long periods of time
- Formal education in floral design or horticulture
- Certification from a recognized floral design school
- Experience working in a florist or flower shop
- Proficiency in using floral design tools and equipment
- Knowledge of different types of flowers and plants and their care and maintenance.
The salary range for a florist in the USA can vary depending on location, experience, and the type of establishment they work for. The average salary for a florist in the USA is around $27,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)