Fireman Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Fireman
Firefighters are responsible for responding to and extinguishing fires, rescuing people and animals from dangerous situations, and providing medical assistance to those in need. They also work to prevent fires by educating the public about fire safety and conducting regular inspections of buildings and equipment.
- Responding to emergency calls and providing medical assistance
- Fighting fires and rescuing people and animals from dangerous situations
- Conducting regular inspections of buildings and equipment to identify potential hazards
- Educating the public about fire safety
- Participating in training and drills to stay current with firefighting techniques and equipment
- Maintaining and repairing firefighting equipment
- Participating in community events and promoting fire safety
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass a physical fitness test and medical examination
- Must pass a background check
- Firefighting training and certification from an accredited program
- Emergency medical technician (EMT) certification
- Hazardous materials training
- Experience working with firefighting equipment and techniques
- Strong physical fitness and endurance
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and make quick decisions in emergency situations.
Salary Range in USA:
The average salary for a Firefighter in the United States is around $50,000 per year. However, this can vary depending on location, experience, and qualifications.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)