Financial Analyst Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Financial Analyst
Financial Analysts are responsible for analyzing financial data, creating financial models, and making recommendations to management on financial matters. They play a crucial role in the financial decision-making process of a company by providing insights and analysis on financial performance, trends, and future projections.
- Conducting financial analysis and forecasting, including ratio analysis, trend analysis, and budgeting
- Creating financial models and reports to support decision-making
- Monitoring financial performance and identifying areas for improvement
- Communicating financial information to management and other stakeholders
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and developments, and recommending changes as necessary
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements and regulatory filings
- Participating in financial planning and strategy development
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel and other financial analysis software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a financial analysis or related role
- A Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field is preferred
- Professional certifications such as CFA, CPA, or FRM are highly desirable
- Experience in a specific industry or sector is a plus
- Knowledge of financial regulations and compliance requirements.
The average salary for a Financial Analyst in the USA is around $70,000 – $90,000 per year. However, this can vary depending on the industry, location, and level of experience.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)