Factory Worker Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Factory Worker
A factory worker is responsible for performing a variety of tasks in a manufacturing or production environment. They may operate machinery, assemble products, package goods, and perform other duties as assigned.
- Operating machinery and equipment
- Assembling products
- Packaging goods
- Performing quality control checks
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Following safety protocols
- Completing production reports
- Performing other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Basic math and reading skills
- Willingness to work in a physically demanding role
- Experience in a manufacturing or production environment is preferred
- Familiarity with machinery and equipment is preferred
- Forklift certification is preferred
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions is preferred.
The salary range for a factory worker can vary depending on location, experience, and qualifications. The average salary range in the USA is $20,000 – $30,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)