Electronic Engineer Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Electronic Engineer
Electronic engineers are responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining electronic equipment and systems. They work with a variety of electronic devices and components, including computer systems, communication equipment, medical devices, and industrial control systems.
- Design and develop electronic equipment and systems
- Test and evaluate electronic equipment and systems
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic equipment and systems
- Maintain and update electronic equipment and systems
- Research and stay up to date with new technologies and advancements in the field
- Collaborate with other engineers and team members on projects
- Prepare technical reports and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field
- Strong knowledge of electronic equipment and systems
- Experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of industry regulations and standards
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field
- Professional engineering license
- Experience in a specific field, such as telecommunications, medical devices, or industrial control systems
- Strong knowledge of programming languages such as C++ or Python
- Experience with simulation and modeling software
- Strong project management skills.
Salary Range in USA:
The median annual salary for electronic engineers in the USA is $91,410. The salary range can vary depending on factors such as location, experience, and education level. Entry-level electronic engineers can expect to earn around $60,000 to $75,000 per year, while more experienced engineers can earn upwards of $120,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)