Ecommerce Manager Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Ecommerce Manager
The Ecommerce Manager is responsible for managing and driving the online sales and growth of a company’s ecommerce platform. This includes developing and implementing strategies to increase website traffic, improving the customer experience, and managing the day-to-day operations of the ecommerce platform. He is responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of an organization’s online sales and ecommerce operations. This includes developing and implementing strategies to increase online sales, managing the ecommerce website and ensuring it is user-friendly and visually appealing, and analyzing and reporting on online sales performance and customer behavior.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase website traffic and sales
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the ecommerce platform, including product listings, inventory management, and customer service
- Analyze website data and customer behavior to identify areas for improvement and optimization
- Collaborate with marketing, design, and development teams to improve the customer experience and increase conversions
- Build ecommerce strategies to increase online sales and improve customer experience
- Manage the ecommerce website, including content creation, product management, and site optimization
- Monitor and analyze online sales performance and customer behavior to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to create and execute online campaigns and promotions
- Manage relationships with third-party ecommerce platforms and vendors
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in ecommerce
- Manage relationships with third-party vendors and partners
- Track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience in ecommerce or online sales
- Strong understanding of ecommerce platform management, website optimization, and customer behavior analysis
- Experience with website analytics and reporting tools
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Experience with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, or BigCommerce
- Experience with marketing and advertising platforms such as Google AdWords or Facebook Ads
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Strong analytical and data-driven thinking skills
- Experience with A/B testing and website optimization.
The salary range for an Ecommerce Manager in the USA can vary depending on experience, location, and company size, but generally ranges from $60,000 to $120,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)