Diver Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Diver
Description: Divers are professionals who are trained to work underwater in various settings, such as commercial diving, search and rescue, and construction. They use specialized equipment and techniques to perform a wide range of tasks, including inspecting and maintaining structures, searching for lost objects, and performing repairs.
- Conducting underwater inspections, surveys, and maintenance on structures such as bridges, pipelines, and ships
- Searching for and recovering lost or sunken objects
- Assisting with construction projects, such as building bridges, drilling for oil and gas, and laying cable
- Providing support for search and rescue operations
- Conducting research and collecting samples for scientific studies
- Monitoring and managing marine life and habitats
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Commercial diving certification, such as the Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI) certification
- Physical fitness and ability to pass a medical examination
- Strong swimming and diving skills
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Advanced certifications and training, such as saturation diving, mixed gas diving, and deep sea diving
- Experience in a specific field, such as search and rescue or construction diving
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and safety procedures
- Knowledge of specific equipment and tools used in diving operations
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
The median salary for divers in the United States is around $50,000 per year, with the range being from $30,000 to $80,000 per year. Factors that can affect salary include experience, location, and level of certifications and qualifications.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)