Dispatcher Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Dispatcher
Dispatchers are responsible for coordinating and dispatching vehicles, equipment, and personnel to ensure timely and efficient delivery of goods and services. They also handle customer inquiries, troubleshoot problems, and keep track of vehicle locations and schedules.
- Receive and process requests for transportation services
- Dispatch vehicles, equipment, and personnel to meet customer needs
- Monitor vehicle locations and schedules to ensure timely delivery of goods and services
- Communicate with drivers and other personnel to resolve problems and coordinate services
- Respond to customer inquiries and complaints
- Keep accurate records of transportation activities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience in transportation or logistics
- Knowledge of dispatching software and GPS technology
- Certification in transportation or logistics management
- College degree in transportation or logistics management
The salary range for dispatchers in the USA is $30,000 to $60,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)