Customer Service Representative Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Customer Service Representative
A customer service representative is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and support to customers through various channels such as phone, email, and in-person interactions. They are the first point of contact for customers and are responsible for handling customer inquiries, complaints, and concerns in a timely and professional manner. He/She is also responsible for interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, and to handle and resolve complaints. They may also be responsible for processing orders, returns, and exchanges.
- Respond to customer inquiries through phone, email, or in-person
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Process orders, returns, and exchanges
- Provide information about products and services
- Keep accurate records of customer interactions and transactions
- Identify and escalate issues to management as needed
- Continuously improve knowledge of products and services
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle and resolve customer complaints
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Basic computer skills
- Experience in a customer service role is a plus
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus
- Experience in a similar industry is preferred
- Call center experience is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills.
The salary range for a customer service representative in the USA is typically between $30,000 and $45,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)