Computer Programmer Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Computer Programmer
A computer programmer is responsible for writing, testing, and maintaining computer code for various software applications and systems. They work closely with software developers, project managers, and other team members to create efficient and effective software solutions.
- Writing, testing, and maintaining computer code
- Collaborating with software developers, project managers, and other team members
- Troubleshooting and debugging code
- Identifying and implementing improvements to existing software
- Keeping up-to-date with new technologies and programming languages
- Creating technical documentation and user guides
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong knowledge of programming languages such as C++, Java, and Python
- Experience with software development and testing
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong experience in programming languages such as C++, Java, and Python
- Experience in software development and testing
- Experience with software development methodologies such as Agile and Scrum
- Strong understanding of software design patterns and principles
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Experience with database management systems such as MySQL and SQL Server.
Salary Range in USA:
The average salary for a computer programmer in the USA is $73,000 per year, but this can range from $50,000 to $120,000 depending on experience, location, and skill level.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)