Compliance Officer Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Compliance Officer
Compliance officers are responsible for ensuring that an organization complies with all relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards. They work in a variety of industries, including finance, healthcare, and government.
- Develop and implement compliance policies and procedures
- Monitor compliance with laws and regulations, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Conduct internal audits and investigations
- Provide training and education to employees on compliance matters
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Keep abreast of new laws and regulations, and ensure the organization is in compliance
- Report compliance concerns to management and regulatory authorities
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as law, finance, or accounting
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in compliance or a related field
- Strong understanding of laws and regulations relevant to the industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional certifications in compliance, such as the Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP) or the Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
- Experience in a specific industry, such as healthcare or finance
- Advanced degree in a related field, such as a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or a law degree (JD)
- Strong understanding of risk management principles and practices.
The average salary for a compliance officer in the USA is $72,000 per year, with a range of $50,000 to $110,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)