Caretaker Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirment
Job Role: Caretaker
A caretaker is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and upkeep of a property or facility, as well as providing assistance to residents or tenants. This may include tasks such as cleaning, laundry, cooking, and providing basic care for elderly or disabled individuals.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and upkeep of the property or facility, including common areas and individual units
- Assisting residents or tenants with daily tasks such as laundry, cleaning, and cooking
- Providing basic care for elderly or disabled residents or tenants, including assistance with medication and personal hygiene
- Responding to emergency situations and providing first aid as needed
- Reporting any maintenance or repair needs to the appropriate parties
- Communicating with residents or tenants and addressing any concerns or complaints
- Ensuring the safety and security of the property or facility
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a caretaking or custodial role
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must pass a background check
- Prior experience working in a caretaking or custodial role is preferred
- Certification in first aid and CPR is a plus
- Knowledge of basic maintenance and repair tasks is a plus
- Experience working with elderly or disabled individuals is a plus
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus.
$20,000 – $35,000 per yearusajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)