Biologist Job Role Description, Salary Range and Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Biologist
Biologists study living organisms and their interactions with each other and the environment. They may specialize in a particular field such as ecology, genetics, or microbiology.
- Conducting research on various biological topics
- Collecting and analyzing data
- Writing scientific reports and articles
- Presenting research findings at conferences and meetings
- Supervising and mentoring junior scientists
- Collaborating with other scientists and researchers
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest developments in their field
- Bachelor’s degree in biology or a related field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Master’s or PhD in biology or a related field
- Experience in a specific field of biology (e.g. ecology, genetics, microbiology)
- Experience conducting research and analyzing data
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in data analysis software
- Strong knowledge of current research and developments in the field of biology.
Salary Range in USA:
The average salary for a Biologist in the USA is around $70,000 per year. However, this can vary depending on factors such as location, experience, and education level.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)