Architect Job Role Description, Salary Range, Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Architect
Architects are responsible for designing and creating plans for buildings and structures. They work with clients to understand their needs and requirements and then create detailed plans for the construction of the building. Architects also oversee the construction process to ensure that the plans are followed and that the building is built to the highest standards.
- Meeting with clients to understand their needs and requirements
- Creating detailed plans and designs for buildings and structures
- Coordinating with other professionals, such as engineers and builders, to ensure that the plans are feasible
- Overseeing the construction process to ensure that the building is built to the highest standards
- Making sure that the building meets all relevant building codes and regulations
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest design trends and technologies
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture
- Licensed architect in the state where they are practicing
- Strong design and technical skills
- Experience in the field, either through internships or working on real projects
- Strong communication skills to be able to work with clients and other professionals
- Proficiency in design software, such as AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Strong understanding of building codes and regulations
- Passion for design and creativity.
The salary range for architects in the USA can vary depending on location, experience, and qualifications. The median annual salary for architects in the USA is $79,380. However, architects in major cities such as New York and Los Angeles can earn significantly more.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)