Aerospace Engineer Job Role Description, Salary Range, Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Aerospace Engineer
Aerospace engineers design, develop, and test aircraft, spacecraft, and missiles. They work on projects such as space exploration, national defense, and commercial aviation. Aerospace engineers typically specialize in one of two areas: aeronautical engineering (aircraft) or astronautical engineering (spacecraft and missiles).
- Designing and developing aircraft, spacecraft, and missiles
- Conducting research and development on new technologies and materials
- Developing and testing prototypes
- Analyzing data and test results
- Collaborating with other engineers, scientists, and technicians
- Ensuring that designs meet safety and regulatory requirements
- Overseeing the manufacture and assembly of aircraft, spacecraft, and missiles
- Bachelor’s degree in aerospace engineering or a related field
- Strong knowledge of mathematics and physics
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Master’s degree in aerospace engineering or a related field
- Professional engineering license
- Experience working in the aerospace industry
- Experience leading projects and teams
- Strong understanding of aerospace regulations and standards
- Familiarity with simulation and analysis software.
Salary Range in USA:
Salary of an Aerospace Engineer in USA is $80,000 to $150,000 per year (varies based on experience and location)usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)