Administrative Assistant Job Role Description, Salary Range, Qualification Requirement
Job Role: Administrative Assistant
An administrative assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to a company or organization. They assist with a variety of tasks including scheduling appointments, organizing files, answering phone calls, and managing email correspondence. They may also be responsible for managing projects, preparing reports, and maintaining databases.
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Organizing and maintaining files and records
- Answering phone calls and responding to email correspondence
- Managing projects and preparing reports
- Maintaining databases and updating information
- Handling and routing mail and packages
- Assisting with special projects and events
- Providing administrative support to other departments or managers
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Associate’s degree in business administration or a related field
- Experience in an administrative role
- Knowledge of relevant software and technologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong customer service skills.
The salary range for an administrative assistant in the USA can vary depending on the location and the size of the company. On average, the salary range for an administrative assistant is $30,000 – $50,000 per year.usajobsites.com Notice!
Audience discretion is needed, Read TOS.
Post New Job / Post Job Wanted / Jobs USA
App & Rate-Us / Sub Job Updates / Category
Are You An HR Educator (Submit Guest Post)